- Orders are sent via Australia Post Express Post from the NSW Southern HIghlands. We encourage you to visit the Australia Post website to check your delivery times (from postcode 2576 BOWRAL) auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times
- We will never ship on a Friday as we don't want our precious cargo sitting in a warm warehouse somewhere.
- Orders will be at the post office before the cut-off time and it's then out of our control. We will supply you with a tracking number so you can track your precious cargo!
- Deliveries cannot be made to a PO box.
- Ms Peacock takes all precautions to package the chocolate so that it arrives in optimal condition however that does depend on transit time and weather conditions. We'll contact you if we think the weather might be unkind or the transit time might be too long.
- Adverse weather conditions or events outside of our control may mean we need to delay or cancel a delivery. Let’s hope this never happens! But if it does, we’ll contact you.
- $15 Flat Rate Shipping Australia wide.
- We do not offer a pick-up service.
- If you have any anaphylactic allergies, we recommend you do not consume our products.
RULES TO LIVE BY
- Eat your chocolates soon, don’t save things for a rainy day. Though, of course, chocolate is perfect on a rainy day, on the lounge, with a glass of red and The Great Gatsby playing (Ms Peacock’s recommendation!).
- If you’re not going to eat all your chocolate straight away, store in a cool, dark and dry place away from anything strong smelling. Not in the fridge, unless you prefer to enjoy your chocolate cold (condensation can harm the appearance).
- Chocolate is best consumed at room temperature to enjoy the full flavour.
- Please choose carefully. Due to the perishable nature of chocolate, we cannot offer an exchange or refund.
- Your satisfaction is really important to us, we want you to be happy! If the product does not reach you in good condition, please contact us immediately
- If you need to cancel an order, please contact us immediately. If payment has been received and the order has already been sent, cancellation will not be possible.
Pleased to answer any more of your questions. Drop us a line.