Our store front in Bowral is open from 10am to 4pm, Wednesday - Saturday. We ship all orders (that aren't for local Southern Highlands delivery) via Australia Post, see below for more information.
- Orders are sent via Australia Post Express Post from the NSW Southern Highlands. We encourage you to visit the Australia Post website to check your delivery times (from postcode 2575 MITTAGONG) auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times.
- Chocolate is perishable and is highly sensitive to weather conditions! Ms Peacock takes all precautions to package the chocolate so that it arrives in optimal condition within a 24 hour transit time. Please use your own judgement in ordering if the recipient is in a remote location where Australia Post has not advised overnight delivery.
- Orders are sent on a Monday or Tuesday unless other arrangements have been made with Ms Peacock.
- Orders will be at the post office before the cut-off time and it's then out of our control. We will supply you with a tracking number so you can track your order.
- Adverse weather conditions or events outside of our control may mean we need to delay or cancel a delivery. Let’s hope this never happens! But if it does, we’ll contact you.
RULES TO LIVE BY
- Eat your chocolates soon, don’t save things for a rainy day. Though, of course, chocolate is perfect on a rainy day, on the lounge, with a glass of red and The Great Gatsby playing (Ms Peacock’s recommendation!).
- If you’re not going to eat all your chocolate straight away, store in a cool, dark and dry place away from anything strong smelling. Not in the fridge, unless you prefer to enjoy your chocolate cold (condensation can harm the appearance).
- Chocolate is best consumed at room temperature to enjoy the full flavour.
- Please choose carefully. Due to the perishable nature of chocolate, we cannot offer an exchange or refund.
- If you need to cancel an order, please contact us immediately. If payment has been received and the order has already been sent, cancellation will not be possible.
Pleased to answer any more of your questions. Drop us a line.